#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Stop it everyone! Stop it now!

Posted Image

Ps, another possible solution would be too only allow gifs in spoiler tags. Either everywhere or just in numbers threads. Im personally not fond of it, but it could stop people from complaining left and right.

That way if you know the post is about Mal and you see the tag, then you know the gif is about Mal and you dont have to look at it and complain that that Mal is taking over. Just a suggestion from me. Gifs must be spoiler tagged in numbers threads.

The thing is: how do you differentiate between gif spoilers and actual spoilers that might appear in a numbers thread? It's a tricky issue.

The thing is: how do you differentiate between gif spoilers and actual spoilers that might appear in a numbers thread? It's a tricky issue.

Just don't click? If Yolo45 posts "Another fabulous hold for Mal. Slay, dame!" and then theres a spoiler tag, it should be obvious its a gif or picture of Mal or Angie's legs. People click at their own discretion. You shouldnt really be talking about movie spoilers in here anyway. If you want to say what Caesar did in detail, go to the Apes thread (and still spoiler), but if it is a movie spoiler, all you have to do is give people a warning, instead of posting just a random spoiler tag and making people guess what it is. All common sense.

Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 1

Just don't click? If Yolo45 posts "Another fabulous hold for Mal. Slay, dame!" and then theres a spoiler tag, it should be obvious its a gif or picture of Mal or Angie's legs. People click at their own discretion. You shouldnt really be talking about movie spoilers in here anyway. If you want to say what Caesar did in detail, go to the Apes thread (and still spoiler), but if it is a movie spoiler, all you have to do is give people a warning, instead of posting just a random spoiler tag and making people guess what it is. All common sense.

But people might not type that. A lot of people just just gifs with nothing said.

I am so glad that someone besides Numbers and I thought this was worth capturing in 1080p and uploading to Youtube. Like, not even the Bane stuff. Just..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"

It's the best line of the whole movie

CLEAN SLATE is up there too though

• Like 1

I would be perfectly fine with there being a cap on likes per day. It does make them more valuable.No offense Blank, you're awesome! This would give you way more free time too!

Ehh... true though about free time

It would just take some getting used to. Maybe not as low as it was originally. But make people think about what they really like first! It makes it more fun!

LOL, that wouldn't work for me. It'd defeat the point of my mission :P

• Like 1

it's not bad, but aside from a few moments following ebert in the hospital it feels like pretty typical biodoc stuff. I already knew a lot of what they were saying anyway so it doesn't hold much interest.

Hmm... guess I won't go to the trouble of seeing it this weekend with Boyhood.

I have an idea. We make the limit one per day. When the people revolt we give them the limit we want and we look like heroes or something.

Posted Image

• Like 4

TBH Blanks likes are annoying because it's just mindless likes. 

They don't bother me but I see your point.

You both miss the point <_<

you already asked me that on the last page.

are you stoned?

Nah, just have a migraine

• Like 1

Ehh... true though about free timeLOL, that wouldn't work for me. It'd defeat the point of my mission :P

I treasure each and everyone of the likes you have given me. Coming home and seeing 30 notifications full of likes you have given me is a warm and fuzzy feeling that always gave me a smile. But, I feel like you have accomplished your mission and it's time to move on. Let's have some fun and see how it was back in olden times, circa 2012.
  • Like 1