Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

The theater had us legit walk into the climax. Even though it’s the theater room right behind him, he somehow forgot it hadn’t let out yet.

Dawg. Hope this doesnt sour the experience, we’re so excited for this. Imagine walking into the last 2 minutes of IW...

• ...wtf 1

You know how Baumer always talks about how Pixar tries to manipulate people and emotion and most of the rest of us here just roll our eyes? Well, Bao is the first time I've ever understood where he's coming from on that front with them. Absolutely couldn't stand it, and the tonal shifts were completely jarring and mismatched. Probably my single most disliked thing Pixar has ever been involved with. Congrats Cars 2, you no longer hold that title. 

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

You know how Baumer always talks about how Pixar tries to manipulate people and emotion and most of the rest of us here just roll our eyes? Well, Bao is the first time I've ever understood where he's coming from on that front with them. Absolutely couldn't stand it, and the tonal shifts were completely jarring and mismatched. Probably my single most disliked thing Pixar has ever been involved with. Congrats Cars 2, you no longer hold that title. 

At least it had some good humor. Lava and Blue Umbrella were the same but weren't all that funny to compensate.

Oh yeah, that one part of Bao had the whole theater fucked up. Boy was that a reaction, myself included. Wish I got my mom’s reaction on camera lmao.

Okay short, but weird. Not one of their best. Agreed that we’ve already seen that before.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Guys, the original session I was gonna go to was sold out! All the sessions from 12-4pm were sold out! So I looked for other cinemas around me and majority of the sessions are gone. Now I’m waiting for the 6:45 session, because everything is sold out. And just for reference I’m from Australia. This movie is gonna be huge. 

• Like 2

INCREDIBLES 2, THE (2018) A+

WOW...

Disney sure is cranking out a lot of A+s in one year. Dang. We go for 8 years without an A+ from Pixar, and then all of a sudden in the span of 8 months we get TWO of them.

What I particularly liked about this one was that it harkens back to some of those classical ideas of superheroes.  Crime fighting, secret identities, bright and colorful, vigilantes, and the cartoon classical idea of superpowers.  It plays with all of those ideas really well, while mixing in the parenting stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, korrasami said:

Guys, the original session I was gonna go to was sold out! All the sessions from 12-4pm were sold out! So I looked for other cinemas around me and majority of the sessions are gone. Now I’m waiting for the 6:45 session, because everything is sold out. And just for reference I’m from Australia. This movie is gonna be huge. 

Matinees are going to be INSANE. $60million+ Saturday incoming

• Like 2

After my experience today I'm avoiding any times where there could be young children. I really liked the movie from what I saw of it but the children in my theater really ruined the experience for me. I don't know what the hell those parents were doing but they basically just let their kids yell and sometimes scream throughout. They couldn't keep quiet for more than 2-3 minutes at a time and there were loud sounds like someone was constantly kicking the seat a couple of rows behind me. I took my boy of course but other than a few questions he had during the movie he was just mesmerized by the movie and was a freakin angel compared to the rest of the rugrats in there today. Next time I see I2 it's going to be at a 10PM show. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1