eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Zoe Saldana is also becoming the queen of nerds : Avatar, Star Trek, Guardians franchise, I don t know that many actresses with 3 big franchises even if you don t really recognize her in Avatar and to a lesser extent in guardians.

• Like 8

Transformers is still chugging along.  Does anyone know what it made this weekend internationally?  It's only 35 million away from 1.1 bill.

This is the second long-awaited B-movie comic book adaptation sequel that Eva Green has headlined this year to underperform compared to the original.

I would actually say that 302 over performed from expectations. It was supposed to bomb but it actually did 3 times its budget without a China release as well.
  • Like 1

Transformers is still chugging along.  Does anyone know what it made this weekend internationally?  It's only 35 million away from 1.1 bill.

Has a movie crossing $1bn ever been this uneventful? I honestly did not notice nor care it has done so well. Maybe its just me.

When has Alba ever been a box office draw? SC2 is pretty much proof she has no clout now but she never did.

She's one of those people who was a big search engine queen about a decade ago that Hollywood tried to make happen but never did.

It made 10.2M for the week. As for the weekend, it had a very strong 2.2M start in Venezuela. 

Edited by James
  • Like 1

I was joking about the Jessica Alba thing.She never was a draw but won tons of sexiest woman in the world titles in men s magazines so there s that.She was so sexy in that failed James Cameron tv show dark angel.