Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

this was the year of the spy movie but next year will have the best in Bourne.  Is Suicide Squad supposed to be rated R?  I wonder if they should move away from that movie.

Nobody knows at this point, but with Batman in it WB is probably aiming for PG-13. Bourne should be fine where it is, both movies can co-exist.

I don't see why Bourne and Suicide Squad should have to compete against each other so late in the summer.  There needs to be some reshuffling imo.  Hell, if the Martian breaks out box office wise, maybe early October release!  Bourne always targeted the more mature blockbuster audiences anyways. 

• Like 1

Title?

Bourne Betrayal, which is the title of the novel following Legacy, sounds like a Straight-to-Video

Bourne Ascendancy (real novel) sounds like a History Channel  show on ancient empires

Bourne Objective sounds like a corporate memo

Bourne Sanction sounds like a CNN headline

Bourne Deception is like...fuggedaboutit

Bourne Retribution sounds like Ultimatum

Bourne Imperative sounds like a Mad Max movie

Bourne Dominion sounds like a horror movie

How about:

Bourne Reborn

Bourne Redux (lol)

Bourne Infinity

Bourne Jour

Bourne Cinnabon

I don't see why Bourne and Suicide Squad should have to compete against each other so late in the summer.  There needs to be some reshuffling imo.  Hell, if the Martian breaks out box office wise, maybe early October release!  Bourne always targeted the more mature blockbuster audiences anyways. 

There will be, this stuff always shakes out a few months before summer. Very unlikely they open so close

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

There will be, this stuff always shakes out a few months before summer. Very unlikely they open so close

It's a shame, though. Part of me will always be disappointed that Batman and Civil War didn't open on the same day. I mean, yeah, it was obviously never gonna happen, but it would've been so glorious if it happened.

• Like 1