Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

I feel good about this. That one line in there from TLJ character "You've saved a lot of lives" makes me wonder if perhaps Bourne will come in as a shadow operative. I know it's one hell of a stretch off one line. I'm probably projecting. The character has to evolve. Eventually all the secrets are out and I feel this film is the one last ditch to bridge that element, secrets of the past, and move the character forward into something else. 

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

It was a good trailer but nothing really stood out to me. I hope the next one grabs me but I'm a big Bourne fan so I'll still watch it no matter what.

Pretty much. Not impressed by the trailer but I'll be there to for Thursday previews cause its Bourne with Damon and Greengrass.

I don't know, I'll obviously see it but something is bugging me about the look of the movie. It looks so much more glossier than the first 3 movies. Just because you namedrop Snowden doesn't magically makes it look "real world". I hope i'm wrong, I really need them to not fuck up a perfect trilogy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Pam Landy.

And she's probably not going to be in this because at the end of Bourne Legacy she was framed for treason.

this movie takes place 12 years after Ultimatum/Legacy. That means she is either rotting in prison or got over legal troubles and retired. 

21 minutes ago, Joel M said:

I don't know, I'll obviously see it but something is bugging me about the look of the movie. It looks so much more glossier than the first 3 movies. Just because you namedrop Snowden doesn't magically makes it look "real world". I hope i'm wrong, I really need them to not fuck up a perfect trilogy.

I can agree with the glossy look. That car pile up in the street looked a bit "extra". It was only a glimpse so I need to see how it looks in the movie. i'm in either way.

4 minutes ago, John Marston said:

this movie takes place 12 years after Ultimatum/Legacy. That means she is either rotting in prison or got over legal troubles and retired. 

Looks like they traded her on for a newer model.

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to bring her back without any explanation they could. Most of the audience has already forgotten Legacy existed. Maybe she still has a surprise cameo in the movie.

Edited by Joel M

Pam Landy wouldn't be in prison.

And I'm not sure what you guys are looking for in a trailer, but that trailer was all kinds of awesome to me.  This is now on the must see list for the summer.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ecstasy said:

I can agree with the glossy look. That car pile up in the street looked a bit "extra". It was only a glimpse so I need to see how it looks in the movie. i'm in either way.

I've been reading about the Las Vegas chase scene.  Bourne chase scenes have always been great.  And their claiming this is the best yet (no surprise though)

tumblr_o5yxc1A6dr1ubke0wo7_400.gif

tumblr_o5yxc1A6dr1ubke0wo10_400.gif

This looks like it'll be a wild one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Pam Landy wouldn't be in prison.

And I'm not sure what you guys are looking for in a trailer, but that trailer was all kinds of awesome to me.  This is now on the must see list for the summer.

at the end of Legacy which takes place in 12 years before this one, she gets indicted. Won't be surprised if there is a line in this movie that says that she was found not guilty and retired.