Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

6 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

I read what happened kinda dark wasn't it.

It ended that way yes.  Without being too spoilery but putting it in tags anyway

Spoiler

It's an action oriented episode.  With lots of family moments. But it ends dark. 

15 minutes ago, wileECoyote said:

It ended that way yes.  Without being too spoilery but putting it in tags anyway

Hide contents

It's an action oriented episode.  With lots of family moments. But it ends dark. 

If what I heard is true 

Spoiler

it ends with sabine crying over her mothers ashes from a weapon she made

that's heavy for got way beyond a kids show

12 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

If what I heard is true 

Hide contents

it ends with sabine crying over her mothers ashes from a weapon she made

that's heavy for got way beyond a kids show

Its true.

Spoiler

Don't want to spoil it for you so be warned

Spoiler

And Her happy and funny reunion with her father just before, made it feel like a punch in the gut.

Edited by wileECoyote

1 hour ago, boomboom234 said:

Unfortunately they are probably killing off thrawn, why else introduce rukh which really sucks I'd almost rather they didn't bring him back then waste his character in a kids show for two years

I would rather have him die in spinoff movie where he is the main villain. 

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Looks like next week the shit will hit the fan with the Rebel Assault on Lothal.

Going by the trailer and plot description it's not going to go well at all lmao. So far after Heroes of Mandalore's meh start this season has been great, very excited for what the 2nd half has in store for us because we've seen nothing from it.

6 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Going by the trailer and plot description it's not going to go well at all lmao. So far after Heroes of Mandalore's meh start this season has been great, very excited for what the 2nd half has in store for us because we've seen nothing from it.

It's interesting they're just jumping right into X-Wings for the first time without any buildup.

I know the EU is out the window, but the story of the Incom scientists defecting to the Rebels with the design schematics for the X-Wing along with multiple prototypes would have made for an excellent two-parter for the show at some point.

Kinda weird we haven't seen the B-Wing at all since that one episode back in Season 2 (I think) that introduced the prototype

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

It's interesting they're just jumping right into X-Wings for the first time without any buildup.

I know the EU is out the window, but the story of the Incom scientists defecting to the Rebels with the design schematics for the X-Wing along with multiple prototypes would have made for an excellent two-parter for the show at some point.

Kinda weird we haven't seen the B-Wing at all since that one episode back in Season 2 (I think) that introduced the prototype

It might be planned for a book or comic knowing how the Story Group works. A lot of the X-Wing backstory like it being outcompeted by the TIE Fighter in the business world was recanonized by the Rogue One visual guide so that might be kept in. Also yep the B-Wing prototype was introduced in Season 2.