Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

1 minute ago, Mulder said:

A lot of the X-Wing backstory like it being outcompeted by the TIE Fighter in the business world was recanonized by the Rogue One visual guide so that might be kept in. 

Wasn't aware of that. Interesting.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 7:23 AM, aabattery said:

All caught up! The premiere was a bit rough but everything after that has been pretty good.

Must be frustrating for Thrawn and co. They keep getting dicked over by all this magic force stuff.

Well Thrawn wiped out some Rebels now!

• Astonished 1

28 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Apparently that's the last episode till 2018?

Felt like a weird point to end it but episode had some good bits. Where did the X-Wings come from though? Did I miss something there? I didn't know they had them yet.

Massassi group's had them for a while now apparently. I feel like we'll get that story in a comic or book.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aabattery said:

Apparently that's the last episode till 2018?

Felt like a weird point to end it but episode had some good bits. Where did the X-Wings come from though? Did I miss something there? I didn't know they had them yet.

That was my reaction as well.

I'm used to the old canon timeline for ship appearance's so the haphazard arrival of the various rebel starfighter has been weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

That was my reaction as well.

I'm used to the old canon timeline for ship appearance's so the haphazard arrival of the various rebel starfighter has been weird.

I feel like the Rogue One visual guide more or less confirmed the old X-Wing backstory but we'll see what happens. 

57 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Oh yeah I remember the old backstory for them being from between ESB and RoTJ. 

I think it was sooner, about a year after Yavin.

B-Wings were developed a year or two later, with Ackbar being one of the brains behind the design.