grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

11 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Look terrible. Nothing but green screen. Its like they barely even shoot on the water. I guess they have 6 months to composite the hair better. 

Really looks appalling, I couldn't tell if this was a joke or not.

This was shot in Dwayne Johnson s private pool in the Hills.

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

If Priyanka Chopra doesn't get much to do much in this film other than showing her clevage, I hope this gets roasted alive by critics and tanks hard.

Would you like her to recite a passage from Merchant of Venice?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

If Priyanka Chopra doesn't get much to do much in this film other than showing her clevage, I hope this gets roasted alive by critics and tanks hard.

Normally, I would agree with your sentiment, but seeing how this is a movie based on Baywatch, I doubt that anybody in the cast (male or female) will be doing much beyond showing cleavage, showing pecs, looking hot, etc. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Normally, I would agree with your sentiment, but seeing how this is a movie based on Baywatch, I doubt that anybody in the cast (male or female) will be doing much beyond showing cleavage, showing pecs, looking hot, etc. 

Well exactly. I want her to show more of that and also have a substantial role. Let's just put it this way, she needs to more in the movie than Daddario and other baywatch girls. 

• Like 2

Well exactly. I want her to show more of that and also have a substantial role. Let's just put it this way, she needs to more in the movie than Daddario and other baywatch girls. 

Not really.

• Like 3

A non-lifeguard character needs to be in a movie about lifeguards more than the key lifeguard characters? Explain the logic.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 7

On 12/8/2016 at 11:42 AM, filmlover said:

He's in The Greatest Showman on Earth (the P.T. Barnum musical biopic with Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams) coming up after this next Christmas.

What the heck happened to this thing?  Wasn't this shot like two or three years ago?