grim22

Concussion | NFL Concussion Drama | Christmas 2015 | Will Smith. Luke Wilson. Trailer page 1.

This looks ridiculously overwrought

From the trailer,it does look like a TV movie.

Nice lrony;the film is being produced by Ridley Scott's production company,and Kate Mara, whose father owns the New York Giants, and whose mother's family owns the Pitsburg Steelers,had a role in Scott's "The Martian".

• Like 1

Cool that this and Spotlight release within a month of one another. Hoping this one's quality too. Could be a heck of a fall/winter with discussion generators like Spotlight and Concussion. A saga closing and another reopening in Hunger Games and Star Wars. And, two uncompromising Westerns in Revenant and Hateful 8. Not to mention, Creed, Heart Of The Sea, etc.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I cannot believe we're actually expected to take this movie seriously with that "Tell da truth" line. I literally LOLed when I saw it with Spectre

Me too. "You're going to war with a corporation that owns the day of the week!" always gets a chuckle. 

10 hours ago, RichWS said:

Me too. "You're going to war with a corporation that owns the day of the week!" always gets a chuckle. 

And there's something inherently wrong with that line since it owns more than one day