grim22

The Box Office Mojo issues thread. Brad Brevet is the new editor, the Simanton reign is over.

Yes, things do seem to be back to normal (except that trying to use the adjuster gives a Forbidden error on many pages - you can work around by copying the string from a page where it DOES work, pasting it on the end of the URL, and replacing the year with the one you want).

Still shouldn't get complacent. But Ray writing articles again gives me more confidence.

Edited by TServo2049

They aren't as active anymore. No summer forecast? No weekend predictions? It feels awfully strange.

Those things don't matter, it's all about the numbers. There have been times before when numbers weren't in immediately.

• Like 1

This writer is so bad. It's just a bunch of jumbled up figures that makes no sense!

And I miss the forecasts and previews and no weekend numbers this week :o site is turning into shambles right now :(

Those things don't matter, it's all about the numbers. There have been times before when numbers weren't in immediately.

Yes obviously, the numbers are the most important part. But the site just feels kind of bare without any of the articles, which was one of the reasons I visited the site so much. I still do but not as frequently anymore.