Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

If it makes you feel better Kelli I was in every (high predicting) Interstellar club there was. 

If it were to be a hit I'd look like a genius not unlike Kal. Now that it has a pretty average run so far I just look dumb.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTjnzlcIeI 

Confession time: up until a couple of years ago I had no idea that the "Oh, that clock! Killjoy!" bit was foreshadowing to when the clock struck twelve later in the film. Seriously, I felt so stupid after I realized it.

Anyway, weekend box office. Carry on. :ph34r:

Edited by Sir Tiki

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Sorry, Nolan possessed me for a second there.

443269bartsimpsongenerator.gif

• Like 7