grim22

Ready Player One | March 29, 2018 | Spielberg directing | No untagged spoilers allowed

7 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Everyone forgetting the movie features Shuri. WB needs to start marketing her character even if it’s a smaller role. tumblr_oxx7op4xZH1sc0ffqo1_1280.gif?w=60

I think she has a really tiny part though that reveals a major plot point? So maybe that is why.

8 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Everyone forgetting the movie features Shuri. WB needs to start marketing her character even if it’s a smaller role. tumblr_oxx7op4xZH1sc0ffqo1_1280.gif?w=60

She shot RPO before Black Panther and it's a small role, my guess is that she's

Aech's sister

23 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

There's a nationwide advanced screening here in the UK on March 19th, looks like they're confident they have a crowd pleaser on their hands. 

They did that with Jumanji, the day before previews so I agree the studio must think it's going to be successful

On 03/03/2018 at 4:43 PM, grim22 said:

I've heard it's actually pretty good. It's begun screening last week and a couple of people I know really enjoyed it.

Jumanji 2.0? It's easily going to be number 1 the week it comes out, first Spielberg to do so in over a decade.

This movie just doesn't interest me whatsoever. It's weird, because usually this is the kind of me movie that grabs me and I'm there opening night.

I dont know. For me, personally, this year's March slate is pretty muted outside of RED SPARROW and TOMB RAIDER.

On 2018/3/4 at 12:49 AM, marveldcfox said:

People said same thing about BFG. Didn't help its boxoffice. 

Spielfberg should continue making oscar bait films. He is actually much better with those, nowadays. Leave big budget blockbuster filmmaking to young, hungry and talented directors. 

if it's not directed by spielfberg,they can't Get So many rights video games in one film.It's a smart choice for this novel adaptation

23 hours ago, JB33 said:

This movie just doesn't interest me whatsoever. It's weird, because usually this is the kind of me movie that grabs me and I'm there opening night.

I dont know. For me, personally, this year's March slate is pretty muted outside of RED SPARROW and TOMB RAIDER.

A lot of the March slate seems to be filled with possible surprise hits or big flops. They can go either way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Telehilation said:

Jesus, that's awful. They might as well call it HOMAGE: THE MOVIE.

but did you see the rest of them? :P

they're in LA on Santa Monica blvd ;)