LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

Taken 3's budget is 48 mill and 20 of that went to Neeson.  LOL, that franchise is a monster money maker.

Neeson so deserves the 20M paycheck. He is the reason why a generic action franchise is THIS big. FOX really got lucky with that franchise

• Like 1

Neeson so deserves the 20M paycheck. He is the reason why a generic action franchise is THIS big. FOX really got lucky with that franchise

The first movie is great. It is all downhill from there, tho. 

• Like 2

I like the second one but the third one bored me. 

The third is having some awful legs. It won't even be able to reach 100M from a 40M OW. The direction is atrocious. It made my head hurt during the first 2 action scenes. There is no justification for not hiring a decent director and keeping that hack for this one again after the terrible job he did with Taken 2.

• Like 3

Yes he reminds me of O.W.Fischer (that is the famous German actor). I am sure Waltz knows him too and tries to imitade him.  

Either way, I just think there is definitely something with Mr Waltz that just grabs your attention whenever he's in a scene. I particularly loved him in Django Unchained.

• Like 2

Giving the award out to things that nobody cares about? Do you mean such as things nobody has seen? I don't think it should matter if a movie grosses 2M or 200M, whichever movie is better should win BP if they are both up for it.

Maybe I'm just biased because I don't want AS to win BP, I'm cheering for Boyhood! :D

Birdman was the best movie I've seen this year. It should win the BP but I'm ok with AS winning it so it can gross as much as possible.  :D

• Like 1