Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Does anything open next weekend with 50 Shades? Which studio is that stupid?!

Fox is, considering they released Kingsman on the same weekend, which is basically there attempt at counter programming. Will see if it works out for them, next week. 

• Like 1

Does anything open next weekend with 50 Shades? Which studio is that stupid?!

Fox is opening Kingsman. Don't ask why.

Kingsman OW vs. 50 Shades OD

50 Shades OD could double Kingsman's OW.

Edited by tree jumped out a window

I wouldn't be shocked if Jupiter ends up coming in around 16 million....just a complete embarrassment.  The reviews are brutal and I don't think Tatum is a draw for dudes wanting action - they see him as a male version of Megan Fox (eye candy for the ladies and nothing else).  Women won't want to see Jupiter in high numbers because Kunis is not a draw.  Justin Timberlake was the draw in her romcom.

• Like 1

Its 2pm, Im about to start popping caps in asses, where is the SPONGEBOB number!? (Not that midnight matters that much, but still.)

I don't know if Spongebob actually had preview showings. Most kids movies either don't have previews, or have very few shows.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be shocked if Jupiter ends up coming in around 16 million....just a complete embarrassment.  The reviews are brutal and I don't think Tatum is a draw for dudes wanting action - they see him as a male version of Megan Fox (eye candy for the ladies and nothing else).  Women won't want to see Jupiter in high numbers because Kunis is not a draw.  Justin Timberlake was the draw in her romcom.

I'm so impressed with your insight into what everyone thinks and feels.  It's almost as if I don't have a say in it at all being a straight male, I guess I don't like Tatum as much as I thought I did.  

Thanks for clearing that up for me.