Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Don't forget that you dont win a lot of money with the type of  movies Moore usually does.

When all is said and done, Moore makes more money with Non Stop, Seventh Son, MJ I&II than with Still Alice.

Studios will still pay you more.

And for whatever reasons, she never was a huge star so she never got her 'it girl" moment with 10-15m paychecks.

So she does studio movies once in a while to put food on the table.

Romantic comedies are dead so the very big paychecks for women are in comedies ( Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston) or if you are a huge star like Jolie or Bullock or Theron ( she secured her a 10m paycheck for the Huntsman sequel using the Sony leak as argument).

Fun fact : All the actors that have been in giant YA franchises are set for life in their early twenties : Radcliffe, Watson, KStew, Pattinson, Jlaw.

They all have 50m + already in the bank.

I am sure Pattinson and Kstew are getting paid peanuts in all the artsy films they are currently doing.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

12:30 pm? Still 3 hours until schools are out and 5 hours until work. Useless. Wait for RTH.

Rth bout to be like "atm thinking spongebob 12-15+, jupiter 6-7, sniper 5-7, seven son 2."

I feel it. In muh veins.

haha

SB anything could happen this early 9.5-11,JA 6.5-7.5, AS 5.5-6.5, SS well think BH & Mort #'s

• Like 21

Seventh Son, Mortdecai, Blackhat, Jupiter Ascending... you're doing a great job Hollywood!

February promises more epic bombs as Focus carries a 100M budget. 

And lets not forget The DUFF and Hot Tub Time Machine 2 won't open much over 4M either :lol: 

Iffy for Spongebob but kids movies have pulling power on Saturdays and Sundays though, Jupiter Ascending might debut less than 20 million and Seventh Son opens less than 7 million well then Pluto Nash says hello

Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 1

February promises more epic bombs as Focus carries a 100M budget. 

And lets not forget The DUFF and Hot Tub Time Machine 2 won't open much over 4M either :lol:

The Focus budget has been publicly denies by the filmmakers. The budget rumor started because Final Cut Pro was used to edit it, and someone said "It will edit a studio feature which may have a 100M budget".

• Like 1

I think Julianne Moore has pretty much said she'll take whatever jobs are offered to her. Jeff Bridges strikes me as the type as well.

If he can do a silly accent, Bridges will take the role

• Like 2

I just saw Jupiter Ascending. I won't spoil anything since I'm on my phone and can't do the tags. But imagine if someone took the Matrix, the Muppets, Fifth Element, a high end fashion show, Transformers 4 and Epcot center and threw them in a blender and this movie comes out in smoothie form.

• Like 5

I just saw Jupiter Ascending. I won't spoil anything since I'm on my phone and can't do the tags. But imagine if someone took the Matrix, the Muppets, Fifth Element, a high end fashion show, Transformers 4 and Epcot center and threw them in a blender and this movie comes out in smoothie form.

That actually makes it sound like the best movie in all of everything.

• Like 4

I cannot believe Seventh Son is looking to do that awful. Not even a Super Bowl spot at the 11th hour saved it.

nothing saves that movie back in March of 2013 when this had a October 18, 2013 release date I said that this would have still bombed but not as more horrendous as these early expectations Universal really needs to put something out besides Fifty Shades and Furious 7 oh wait they have Unfriended in April, Pitch Perfect 2 in May, Jurassic World and Ted 2 in June to likely save them from this rut
  • Like 1