K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Amazing January and February though. It's been fun times here on the BOF. So we should really all be happy. Too bad March looks weaker than usual.

I'm excited for March, because there are some movies that I'm looking forward to seeing,

Box office wise I don't know. Cinderella could be big. Insurgent will do more than 100M ( at least probably 130M) hopefully Chappie is able to break out as well.

Too bad 50 Shades opening (and I'm happy to see such big numbers, just sayin) is overshadowing Kingsman by so much. If Kingsman opened next weekend to this number, it'd be a big story. What a fuckin movie that was. The last 45 minutes are pure action comedy batshit lunacy at its finest. I do recommend it to y'all. The final third of that movie is some of the most entertaining blockbuster filmmaking of the past few years. 

• Like 4

Is there a club that reads like "Get Hard over Neighbors OW?" Because if not, I call dibs? The separation of the club forums confuses me sometimes.

There's one that reads Get Hard over 21Jump Street domestic.

I'll bump.it If you would like

Universal probably fudged the number the same way Paramount fudged it for Transformers 4, so they can say "we broke a record!" and before the actuals come in there will be a bunch of news articles about how FSOG broke the February OW record.

• Like 1