K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

it reminds me of interstellar. of course, interstellar still did well, but everyone was always waiting on that next trailer that would justify their 300M predicts. (Until it never came and everyone changed their tune to "oh, well they're just saving it for the film and legs are gonna get it to 300)

But Interstellar was good...

• Like 3

it reminds me of interstellar. of course, interstellar still did well, but everyone was always waiting on that next trailer that would justify their 300M predicts. (Until it never came and everyone changed their tune to "oh, well they're just saving it for the film and legs are gonna get it to 300)

Which, admittedly I was one of.

It might or might not be.  Bird's track record suggests a good film but you never know.

My main concern is Clooney.

He s dull in everything.

He basically plays himself and nothing much more in all of his movies.

Clooney is a great movie star but an average actor, if that makes sense.

Edited by A Grey Future
  • Like 1

Honestly I just think they were being too cautious with their sunday estimate the first time.

and that sunday est bit cautious ...just saying... wont be by too much though, Sat probably go up as well with Actuals, Fri about same or little less.

• Like 3

and that sunday est bit cautious ...just saying... wont be by too much though, Sat probably go up as well with Actuals, Fri about same or little less.

BUT THEY MUST HAVE FUDGED IT BECAUSE I'M INSECURE WITH SEXUALITY IN MOVIES. - impact

Edited by cooliod1

Top 2 Theater engagements, Empire and Lincoln Square?

Speaking of...

Paramount Pictures, IMAX Corporation and AMC Theatres are giving fans one last opportunity to see Christopher Nolan’s Academy Award-nominated film Interstellar. The critically-acclaimed film will play in the IMAX format in select AMC Theatres in the U.S. on Saturday, February 21.

The one-day-only “An Encore of Interstellar: The IMAX Experience” showings will take place at 3:00 p.m. local times at participating AMC Theatres and will feature more than 12 minutes of never-before-seen exclusive behind-the-scenes content.

Moviegoers who purchase a ticket at a participating AMC Theatres box office to see “An Encore of Interstellar: The IMAX Experience” can receive an additional ticket free. This special offer is only available at participating AMC Theatres box offices; online purchases are not eligible.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/410395-interstellar-returning-to-imax-for-one-day-with-12-minutes-of-bts-footage#/slide/1

• Like 2

Top 2 Theater engagements, Empire and Lincoln Square?

#1 Empire NYC , #2 Cobb Dolphin 24 Miami,3 Union Square NYC,

LS is #10 ,for Sat only #3 Sat #1 Empire #2 Atlantic Station Atlanta, 3-Lincoln Square

Edited by RthWillSeeYouNow
  • Like 3