Neo

Robin Hood | Nov 21 2018 | Lionsgate | Taron Egerton is Robin Hood, Jamie Foxx is Little John

Mendelson's review of this on RT is kinda all I was hoping for really from this movie. I think I mentioned this last time I saw the Crowe version, but why do these films always have to be "and that is how Robin Hood came to be Robin Hood" like y'all know this ain't getting a sequel, at least let us see him be Robin Hood 

It's not good, but it's not explicitly bad and it doesn't wait until the sequel to offer up Robin Hood being Robin Hood. It's just... there.

• Thanks 1

The Shay is appalled...

Once AGAIN Disney have been caught paying the internet-scum to steal deserved recognition from deserving period movies (this) - and later attributing it to undeserving sequel schlock like Ralph 2 and Toy Story 4...

Despicable... Who is going to put an end to this??

11 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

The Shay is appalled...

Once AGAIN Disney have been caught paying the internet-scum to steal deserved recognition from deserving period movies (this) - and later attributing it to undeserving sequel schlock like Ralph 2 and Toy Story 4...

Me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shayhiri said:

The Shay is appalled...

This is why you should not post when drunk or high on drugs.

1 hour ago, shayhiri said:

There is ONE single good thing about Rotten Tomatoes, do you know what it is?

You can read only the Fresh review blurbs for the movies that you like - and only the Rotten for the movies that you hate.

Try it! It's real fun. --hashtag Shay Wisdom

I read all the Rottens on this one!

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, Zakiyyah6 said:

What was Taron Egerton thinking signing on to this clunker?

The Paycheck.

Real question is why did the producers think that Egerton was a good choice for the role?

But then the studio managed to make bad decisions about just about every thing to do with this fiasco.

BTW obvious that Shay is just talking the piss, just jerking our chains to annoy us. He is almost like a parody of the obsessed nerd...something like the "Troika" in the sixth season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.