Chewy

Arrival | Nov 11, 2016 | Villeneuve/Adams/Renner | First Reviews Have Arrived.

Couldn't find a thread

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jeremy-renner-joins-amy-adams-779876

The story, which adapts a short story by Nebula and Hugo Award-winning author Ted Chiang, is set in motion when alien crafts land around the world, and an expert linguist, to be played by Adams, is recruited by the military to determine whether they come in peace or are a threat. As she learns to communicate with the aliens, she begins experiencing vivid flashbacks that become the key to unlocking the greater mystery about the true purpose of their visit.

Renner will play a physics professor paired by the government with the linguist to help communicate with the aliens.

Guess Villeneuve will be busy

• Like 7

He will shoot Captain America: Civil War this spring, then segue to Story of Your Life in mid-June, working with Villeneuve, considered one of the hottest directors in town and who just booked the sequel to Blade Runner.

Hawkeye confirmed to survive Age of Ultron

• Like 1

I got a mail for writing something about the appearance... of an less important to the MCU actor before the studio officially anounced it - by Neo.

It's a detail in an official article from one of the two big Hollywood trades. It's not a spoiler if the industry reveals it in plain sight, on its own accord.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

It's a detail in an official article from one of the two big Hollywood trades. It's not a spoiler if the industry reveals it in plain sight, on its own accord.

Thank you, I have ~a just  conversation about it at AoU. It's only I do not understand why to mention an actor on an official poster counts as not official announced, but an article from not the studio... is, especially as the article does not quote him for that detail.

I seem to miss something, maybe the next posts at AoU will help me to understand