Olive

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: Home 54m , GH 34.6m, Insurgent 22.1m, Cind 17.5m (official)

This Home OW doesn t change much, DWA is still in a dire situation and they need something way bigger than this to start seeing rainbows again.

Expectations trick the mind.

The studio has already suffered tons of lay offs and abandonned projects.

They still have a long way to go.

Good luck Katz.

I think it helps them a lot. They have taken write downs on a couple of their projects and this will make money to the tune of $200 million + domestically. They will need their next couple of movies to come through as well but this is going to be a big boost to DWA and Fox.

• Like 2

If anyone here actually sees the movie theyd see Jim Parsons actually nailed his character, and he wasnt annoying. And Rihanna wasnt bad. Her character is actually Carribean, not African American. And JLo is barely in it, definately not enought to complain about. She sounded like a normal woman.

I'll see it eventually but Rihanna's voice is completely off-putting in the trailer.

Sounds like a woman coming out of a girl's body and that would be the definition of celebrity casting. 

I'm glad that her presence may have contributed to Dreamworks not dying but that's one of the most egregious examples of complete miscasting for voice talent.

• Like 2

What's this naming Senators thing?

I had the same question.

It's a post Ando made back in the first few pages about Get Hard being a film that appeals to the lowest human being, and those of us who go see it can't name out senators.....or something like that.

• Like 1

It didn't drop that much when CA Winter Soldier opened so why would it drop that much now? Especially considering next week is a holiday

CA2 opened with 95M in 3D. F7 will open with 120M in 2D only. It is the type of opening that destroys the market.