CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Watching Wolverine: The Extended Cut right now. Why? No idea. I bought it on Blu-ray but never watched it. 

15.8M!!!!! Now waiting for some Friday numbers.

oh_yeah_obama.gif

The Rock is what ruined the last movie for me. The guy is a black hole of talent. Diesel is not much better either, but at least it feels like he fits there.

Really? I still think that, of all of our current actors who seem to evoke the typical monosyllabic, eighties action movie meathead, Rock and Diesel are the two with the most talent, charm, and likeability.

• Like 1

Vin Diesel is also gay? Is anyone on Hollywood not gay? I legit need to know. It becomes funnier by every day that passes. Isn't Diesel married with 3 kids?!?! FFS. Lets the haters hate. The hate can't stop Toretto's family.

tumblr_nev0ib8XvG1u1oa4do2_500.gif

• Like 2

Really? I still think that, of all of our current actors who seem to evoke the typical monosyllabic, eighties action movie meathead, Rock and Diesel are the two with the most talent, charm, and likeability.

That's exactly what I don't like :lol:

There's a reason The Rock is considered what saved the F+F franchise. He pretty much injected the fun vibe in Fast Five that stuck with the franchise since. I think he's the most charismatic in the cast, besides maybe Tyrese. Vin and Paul are obviously the heart, but the Rock added in a hell of lot more badassery and was the best addition to the franchise ever.

• Like 3