CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

#ED comin' in hot with dat bolded caps lock.

#ED hasn't seen it. BAH GAWD, he is gonna find and kill everyone that starts posting spoilers!!!

• Like 1

There's a reason The Rock is considered what saved the F+F franchise. He pretty much injected the fun vibe in Fast Five that stuck with the franchise since. I think he's the most charismatic in the cast, besides maybe Tyrese. Vin and Paul are obviously the heart, but the Rock added in a hell of lot more badassery and was the best addition to the franchise ever.

Tyrese definately. Look at his social media accounts. The dude is a ball of fun 24/7. He even showed some nice charism in his old songs.

Tyrese definately. Look at his social media accounts. The dude is a ball of fun 24/7. He even showed some nice charism in his old songs.

Tyrese seems like such a cool guy. I'm one of those weird people who like 2 Fast best of the first four, but it's because Tyrese is so awesome in it.

Tyrese and Han=best characters in F+F franchise

• Like 2

Tyrese seems like such a cool guy. I'm one of those weird people who like 2 Fast best of the first four, but it's because Tyrese is so awesome in it.

Tyrese is hilarious in F5 and F6. 

Vin Diesel is also gay? Is anyone on Hollywood not gay? I legit need to know. It becomes funnier by every day that passes. Isn't Diesel married with 3 kids?!?! FFS. Lets the haters hate. The hate can't stop Toretto's family.

tumblr_nev0ib8XvG1u1oa4do2_500.gif

Well, being married and having kids doesn't mean that an individual doesn't like to play with d on the side, but yeah...I have heard the rumours about Diesel. Personally, I don't believe that he is gay, although maybe I just don't care. All I know is that he is awesome and I would not kick him out of my bed. :)

• Like 1

I'm not so sure about these big numbers.  With 7pm shows instead of 10pm for FF6, and with all the extra hype and coverage I could easily see something like this:

Th - 15.8

Fri - 40

Sat - 35

Sun - 23

OW - 114

Those are similar Fri-Sat and Sat-Sun drops that FF4 had which is the same weekend.  The only difference is the bigger Thursday number and that's more than explained by the above.

Vin Diesel is also gay? Is anyone on Hollywood not gay? I legit need to know. It becomes funnier by every day that passes. Isn't Diesel married with 3 kids?!?! FFS. Lets the haters hate. The hate can't stop Toretto's family.

tumblr_nev0ib8XvG1u1oa4do2_500.gif

He has a "girlfriend". They've never married.

• Like 1

Along with The Rock. Couldn't agree more. Gisele was the best female. So playful. The other remaining aren't much fun and often just play up drama.

• Like 1

We've gone 8 pages without Ando; it truly is a miraculous weekend

He is coming to tell us how wrong we are for liking the Fast franchise. FUCKING WORLD!!!!

He has a "girlfriend". They've never married.

They have 3 kids and live together. It is safe to say the man likes woman. He may also like man, but he likes woman as well.

• Like 1