CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Tyrese seems like such a cool guy. I'm one of those weird people who like 2 Fast best of the first four, but it's because Tyrese is so awesome in it.

Tyrese and Han=best characters in F+F franchise

I actually like Walker's character the most so this will kinda be the last FF for me. Hope it will be awesome.

• Like 1

They'll probably do 8, realize the franchise isn't the same without Paul, then film 9 and 10 back-to-back as a finale for Vin and everyone else. Four years later, reboot with Vin, Tyrese, or the Rock as mentors to a new group of people

Being married to a woman doesn't mean a man isn't gay...  :lol:

Anyway I couldn't care less if he is gay or not, though I've heard the rumours.

They have 3 kids and live together. It is safe to say the man likes woman. He may also like man, but he likes woman as well.

Could be straight, could be bi, could be gay, could be all sorts of things. Who knows, who cares :)

• Like 1

Along with The Rock. Couldn't agree more. Gisele was the best female. So playful. The other remaining aren't much fun and often just play up drama.

You say that like it's a bad thing :P The overwrought drama of the F+F franchise is part of the fun!

I actually like Walker's character the most so this will kinda be the last FF for me. Hope it will be awesome.

Brian is a great character just because he's the closest to an everyman the franchise has. He's relatable in ways every other character is not. That's why I think 8 might not turn out as well as Diesel+co hope.

• Like 2

Brian is a great character just because he's the closest to an everyman the franchise has. He's relatable in ways every other character is not. That's why I think 8 might not turn out as well as Diesel+co hope.

Time to bring Lucas Black and his lolworthy voice into play. 

• Like 1

8toboPP.jpg

• Like 4

The next one will drop big. It's not like TDKR, that lost it's villain. This is the one of the main 2 characters we're talking about. Plus, because of Walker's death, F7 will be bigger than it would have normally been.

• Like 3

Wolverine is hilarious. Hey thanks for saving me a few years ago. In exchange, let me kill you now :D

That Wolverine movie is trash IMO. Kinda boring to be honest, only good scene was in the extended (I want to say R rated cut).

Honestly, I enjoyed Origins way more.

• Like 1