Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

How did DH2 manage 43M with only midnight shows? That must have needed basically every screen on every multiplex with almost all showings being sold out.

lol there weren't just midnight shows, it ran up til, like, 7am in some places

And yeah, showings were packed

My show was basically sold out. Just 5 seats or so in the row in front row empty, no surprise.

Was absolutely devastated that we didn't get the Star Wars trailer.

I went into the movie disappointed haha instead of going fuck yeah Stars Wars, wooooooo now avengers 2 fuck yeah, best day ever.

• Like 4

My show was basically sold out. Just 5 seats or so in the row in front row empty, no surprise.

Was absolutely devastated that we didn't get the Star Wars trailer.

I went into the movie disappointed haha instead of going fuck yeah Stars Wars, wooooooo now avengers 2 fuck yeah, best day ever.

DAMN STRAIGHT JAY

Totally ruined the first half hour of the movie. Disney fucked up the release of this trailer

• Like 1

While I wish I could've seen the new Star Wars trailer on the big screen, I'm actually a big fan of not showing anything more than 6 months away. Logically, theaters should only want to show trailer for movies coming out in the next few months.

I didn't see Batman or Star Wars trailers. I'm okay with that. I wouldn't have minded no trailers. Just go straight to the movie!

What did you think of the film?

Guys, we tried something a little new with the FURIOUS 7 weekend thread, and I think it turned out pretty well. Lots of fun to be had, some digressions, but always easy to find the numbers. So, let me lay out a few ground rules.

2. No totally random off-topic stuff will be allowed. Sure, we expect there will be plenty of side discussions and digressions that happen, but they should at least pertain somewhat to the topic at hand: Marvel, movies, etc. If we end up with pages on pages talking about Finnish pizza, that stuff's gonna get moved to the CC. Also, if someone pops into the thread and just out of nowhere posts something un-related to any discussion that's happening, that will also get moved to the CC.

Let's enjoy what's sure to be a crazy weekend!

But I just saved hundreds of Pokemon gifs on my computer that I want to use in here. :pokemon:

In other unrelated news, I hope Harry Potter keeps the title for highest midnight record.