Plain Old Tele

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I'm saying 27m.

Believeable.

For all the people trying to say 35M or something similar, keep in mind that 3D share will probably be a lot lower than for Harry Potter or Avengers or even IM3.

• Like 1

I hope DH2's record sticks.

Even if it doesn't those midnight numbers wont be touched for a while.

I think 25M for previews. First one I forget, but I think it did 15Mish for previews/midnights. I think it'll be slightly less than doubled.

18m

Why shouldn't The Avengers 2 previews beat DH2 midnights ? This is a bigger franchise with more Thursday shows and the demand is obviously there. I will be disappointed if Thursday previews come under $35 million.

Why shouldn't The Avengers 2 previews beat DH2 midnights ? This is a bigger franchise with more Thursday shows and the demand is obviously there. I will be disappointed if Thursday previews come under $35 million.

Because Potter was a 10 year franchise with consistent fans that were hardcore enough to que up at midnight, and it was the finale.. Avengers has more casual fans who are more willing to wait for the Saturday.

• Like 1