5. Iron Man 3
6. Thor: The Dark World
7. Iron Man
8. Thor
9. Iron Man 2
10.The Incredible Hulk
11.Captain America: The First Avenger
Edited by Yandereprime

Why? They've not fudged the numbers to break some arbitrary geeky box office record for a film before. Why start now?

I agree. I have seen this sentiment said by a few people. Yet, Disney hasn't fudged before. I don't see why they would start now to reach a round number. CA:TWS not getting to $260M seems to indicate that Disney doesn't care about round numbers.

Ranking the MCU (My Opinion)
1. The Avengers
2.The Avengers: Age of Ultron
3.Guardians of the Galaxy
4.Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Iron Man 3
6. Thor: The Dark World
7. Iron Man
8. Thor
9. Iron Man 2
10.The Incredible Hulk
11.Captain America: The First Avenger

Mines

1- Captain America: Winter Soldier

2- The Avengers

3- The Avengers: Age of Ultron

4- Guardians of the Galaxy

5- Iron Man

6- Iron Man 3

7-Thor: The Dark World

8- Captain America: The First Avenger

9- The Incredible Hulk

10- Thor

11- Iron Man 2

• Like 1

Why? They've not fudged the numbers to break some arbitrary geeky box office record for a film before. Why start now?

Yeah, Disney has pretty obviously not fudged some of their Marvel movies over the past few years. Pretty ridiculous for people to start throwing that word around now.

Yeah, Disney has pretty obviously not fudged some of their Marvel movies over the past few years. Pretty ridiculous for people to start throwing that word around now.

Yeah come on, Marvel movies lost the Paramount logo years ago.

• Like 1

We're about to have the biggest opening of all time yet this thread is pretty dead...yall promised this wasnt gonna be like 50 Shades. 

Wheres the CF Friday type threads? I want those back.

We're about to have the biggest opening of all time yet this thread is pretty dead...yall promised this wasnt gonna be like 50 Shades. 

The potter talk killed it.

We need some kitten GIFs

• Like 2

I blame the creation of classic conversation thread that prevents madness from hapenning.

• Like 2

Most people are just here waiting for an update.

Just got out of Avengers. We went aiming for the 8:00 show to find out it was sold out until 9:30. Pretty sure the last three showings were sold out as well.

damn though, I can't believe this could end up with a $100 million day. Just unbelievable.

• Like 1

Just came back from my 2nd viewing of the film and saw this glorious update in the thread title. If this does 100M opening day there will be alot of fucking crow to feast upon in this thread. BKB will never shut up about it either.

• Like 4