Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

Ok bitch, clam down. It ain't as bad as you're making it out to be. But I gotta admit that having this be disappointing is entertaining and also hopefully a sign that the SH genre has reached its peak? 

When did this Gold Era of Superhero Films began anyway? With X-men in 2000? So it has been going on for 15 years now.

I don't see the Superhero genre fading anytime soon. With every Fantastic Four that threatens to kill off the genre, we get an Iron Man and The Dark Knight to bring it back.

When did this Gold Era of Superhero Films began anyway? With X-men in 2000? So it has been going on for 15 years now.

Box office wise, obviously SM1.

A few months ago I once casually mentioned that I thought in those terms it was the most influential movie of the modern era. I was roundly laughed at... and am still not sure why.

Edited by Hatebox

Box office wise, obviously SM1.

A few months ago I once casually mentioned that I thought in those terms it was the most influential movie of the modern era. I was roundly laughed... and am still not sure why.

Yeah, X-men was a success but Spider-Man was the first real Superhero blockbuster. :wub:

Can anyone confirm if this Noctis trolling or not?

Edit: Ok, its not but this is actually shocking. Are the WC evening shows done?

Except for Sunday, AoU has been showing zero legs. This is turning into an Iron Man 3 situation. :ph34r:

How was Batman able to get back to Gotham after escaping from Bane's prison? :P

LOVE. Because love is one thing that transcends time and space, and you really have to transcends time and space to be able to do that. :ph34r:

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 7

If this Mon number is true, I wonder what kind of excuses BKB would come up with. For the somewhat disappointing OW there was the Mayweather-fight factor, but this terrible Monday drop?

Sunday was inflated which makes Monday look worst then it is.

School is in session which means weekends will be stronger then weekdays.

We'll have to wait until this weekend before declaring AoU done.

• Like 9

Except for Sunday, AoU has been showing zero legs. This is turning into an Iron Man 3 situation. :ph34r:

Only that Iron Man 3 had a much bigger opening and total than its immediate predecessor :P

LOVE. Because love is one thing that transcends time and space, and you really have to transcends time and space to be able to do that. :ph34r:

Did Nolan tell you to say that? ;)

Only that Iron Man 3 had a much bigger opening and total than its immediate predecessor :P

I was talking in terms of legs, not in terms of its predecessor.

Nolan answered this mysterious question by INTERSTELLAR.

I didn't see that coming.  :lol:

• Like 1