kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

There are a lot of free blog sites out there.

I was always thinking of trying something like that out, I just never got around to it... maybe in the summer when I have time but I should start at least doing a bit of research.

I was always thinking of trying something like that out, I just never got around to it... maybe in the summer when I have time but I should start at least doing a bit of research.

Wordpress and Blogger are the most popular ones I think. Also visit this for some reminders. http://www.blogtyrant.com/start-a-blog-2014/

• Like 1

60%, expected I guess but it's looking like "Rises" numbers if he continues on this path.  That's not bad obviously as anything that breaks 400 Domestic still gets props from me as that's still a very hard milestone not easily accomplished (Furious 7 is now struggling to get to 350 to put 400 milestone into context).   I just competition at the end of the mouth could hurt it's legs so it really just has this weekend to clean up cause obviously "Mad Max 4" won't win but it might cut some of the male demo away from it.  We will see.  

Ray was good, though. And I miss his puns.

This guy is just fucking awful.

Oh, you're just saying that because he made DH2 look bad! :P

Actually parts of his article were pretty cringe-worthy and seemed to abuse a thesaurus, and he should compare apples to apples. There are a plethora(see I can use a thesaurus too) of superhero films which opened the Summer to compare to. Comparing to the Potter finale is almost meaningless.

For me it's not the fact that it dropped from TA. I fully expected it to do so. It's the steepeness of the drop that gets me.

A possible 170m drop is huge. Especially considering the love that TA gets and that TA2 is a good movie.

• Like 3

Wow...look at the Age of Adaline hold!!! This summer is shaping up to be odd: Age of Ultron didn't become the still-young year's most buzz-worthy title (that goes to F7, in spite of the fact that it will gross less than AOU domestically) and whatsherface from Gossip Girl is actually starring in a hit movie.

I understand the "not relevant" comment. AOU is making a ton of money, but it's definitely not creating the momentous-event-level type of excitement that you'd expect from the sequel to a game-changing blockbuster like the first Avengers. It's all about context, expectations, and relativity.

• Like 1

I think Ulton s biggest crime is the cannon fodder army done twice.

I always said Ultron s trailers had a more of the same feel to it.

I loved the movie but I don t know , I would have liked Ultron to have other powers than clone army.