kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

By all accounts Rebecca Ferguson has a really small role in this, too, right?

From someone I talked to who went to a test screening she has a decent sized role about on par with RN? I have no idea how good this person is at gauging screen time but apparently you don’t miss her at least! 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

From someone I talked to who went to a test screening she has a decent sized role about on par with RN? I have no idea how good this person is at gauging screen time but apparently you don’t miss her at least! 

Nice to hear

No clue who these people are but their reactions are more specific than the few press reactions that have been posted. The press reactions are filled with hyperbole as usual, so I typically ignore them until some reputable critics chime in but these general reactions are decent. One positive and negative to balance things out.

LOL are we sure that second one isn't a joke about the Boris Johnson resignation? 

One criticism I did hear from someone is that the movie is a little too explainy about the plot and maybe a bit dumbed down for the audience, but no one really cares about the plot for these movies anyways. 

• Like 2

This one looks good.  Is Tom Cruise jetting around the country advertising?  

I could see numbers a little better than Air Force One or Armageddon.

Might do something like 40m OW, and 200m total.

If it does more than 40 OW, then maybe it does 40 or more as the sum of the first two days.