kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

2 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Not in the middle of the Infinity War/Han Solo sandwich.

Still can't believe Disney is sticking with that. It's even more unbelievable that they're sticking with Avengers 4 and Episode IX in May 2019!! That's two movies that cap off an era (Marvel's Phase 3, and quite possibly the Iron Man and Captain America era, and Lucasfilm's Star Wars sequel trilogy. Two gigantic movies! 

I'm actually almost positive Episode IX will be moved to December 2019, even though Wonder Woman 2 is there.

Let's be real here folks. After how awful TF5 did at the domestic box office, Paramount was like yeaaaaaa maybe we shouldn't have our spin off aka the film that's supposed to save our franchise come out directly after Han Solo and Deadpool 2. 

If we are being honest with ourselves, out of all the films in that small time frame being released, this is the one that would have suffered the most. So personally, I think it's a good move. It gives the movie an opportunity to have Winter legs too. 

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Let's be real here folks. After how awful TF5 did at the domestic box office, Paramount was like yeaaaaaa maybe we shouldn't have our spin off aka the film that's supposed to save our franchise come out directly after Han Solo and Deadpool 2. 

If we are being honest with ourselves, out of all the films in that small time frame being released, this is the one that would have suffered the most. So personally, I think it's a good move. It gives the movie an opportunity to have Winter legs too. 

It's a great move to change release dates, sure. Everyone knows that. It's the date they chose. I think they should have put it in August or something, somewhere in the calendar where it has a couple weekends pretty much all to, even if it's not a prime slot.

This is why I question Deadpool 2 being released in June too. I mean, it's now a hot property so you could say it has earned a hot spot on the calendar, but the first one set the February OW record by a landslide with $132M+. Ditto for Suicide Squad in August with around the same amount. 

Bah, just realized that Fox probably didn't leave Deadpool 2 in February because of Black Panther. The schedule is sure getting full with all these franchises. Not that I'm complaining though.

13 minutes ago, JB33 said:

It's a great move to change release dates, sure. Everyone knows that. It's the date they chose. I think they should have put it in August or something, somewhere in the calendar where it has a couple weekends pretty much all to, even if it's not a prime slot.

This is why I question Deadpool 2 being released in June too. I mean, it's now a hot property so you could say it has earned a hot spot on the calendar, but the first one set the February OW record by a landslide with $132M+. Ditto for Suicide Squad in August with around the same amount. 

Bah, just realized that Fox probably didn't leave Deadpool 2 in February because of Black Panther. The schedule is sure getting full with all these franchises. Not that I'm complaining though.

I think Fox wanted a summer release for Deadpool 2 but August would have been better. 

9 hours ago, grim22 said:

Moved to Dec 21 2018, same date as Aquaman. RIP this movie more than it was RIPd previously. Coming from a series low, you really should be avoiding clashes, especially with WB having IMAX for Aquaman.

RIP Bumblebee 

Date or Birth July 30th 2017

Time of Death December 21th 2018