abra

Thurs: (RTH)| SA 3.5 | Entour 1.9 | PP2/MMFR 1.3 | TL 1.2 |

Jeez, with that number, a sub $15m opening for Insidious doesn't seem super out there.

As for Spy, the head made $1m, but didn't have 5pm shows, so I think that mid teens would be a fair estimate for opening day.

• Like 2

Oy, Entourage is bombing. Should've just sent it to HBO or done a special release like the Veronica Mars movie.

I can't stress enough that Spy is a walk-up-over-the-weekend movie and that any early numbers don't say too much about it.

• Like 2

Oy, Entourage is bombing. Should've just sent it to HBO or done a special release like the Veronica Mars movie.

I can't stress enough that Spy is a walk-up-over-the-weekend movie and that any early numbers don't say too much about it.

I agree with filmlover. Spy is the type of film that skews to older women ala The Heat and Identity Thief.

I can't imagine Entourage cost all that much. When it's all said and done (theatrical,video) it will likely eek out a small profit and then be shown on HBO for an eternity

I can't imagine Entourage cost all that much. When it's all said and done (theatrical,video) it will likely eek out a small profit and then be shown on HBO for an eternity

$30m apparently for production not marketing. U.S. Will be it's only market really.

Doesn't seem too great for Insidious. $1.6m is half of what The Purge and The Conjuring did. 

Movie #3 of a trilogy and written as a prequel, usually a bad combination: Underworld Rise of Lycans.