Asyulus

Weekend Actuals | Spy 29.09M, SA 25.84M, Ins3 22.69M, Ent 10.28M, MM 7.83M, PP2 7.57M, TL 7.2M, AoU 6.34M

For the last fucking time.

Could we please perma-ban anyone who mentions Cinemascore?

Sorry if I caused offence. It was intended.

I agree that method used to give movies a letter grade is outdated

In the Summer Game I predicted Spy would be like The Proposal. Open moderately but have exceptional legs. I wont be surprised to see a 5x.

• Like 1

A little disappointing for Spy, but it will Leg its way out to a pretty good number. Too bad that early 10M estimate for SA wasnt real. lol but lets just be real for a second, it was never going to be right. Good for most of the holdovers.

SAN ANDREAS earned an estimated $7.65M on Friday. Domestic total is now $80.28M. #SanAndreas

ENTOURAGE earned an estimated $3.705M on Friday. 3-day domestic total is $11.09M. #Entourage

PITCH PERFECT 2 earned an estimated $2.6M on Friday. Domestic total is now $155.9M. #PitchPerfect2

• Like 1

I try not to ever be pessimistic, but I can't help but feel disappointed with these numbers, especially Spy. Just in the sense "it could have done better" because it could have.

Oh well.

What the hell...

Alphas displeased....to do? I know.

Mr Alpha wont you join us for dinner tomorrow and u can regale us with your tale of displeasure.

Edited by baumer

What the hell...

Makes sense to me. Most weekend projections Friday night into Saturday morning are utter asspulls, so it makes sense  to only have the Friday projections/estimates in the thread title.

• Like 3