K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Watching JP1. Goldblum was such a badass. "You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it."

I need a Goldblum comeback. And no, ID2 doesn't count. Bring him back for JP5 and cast him as the villain in a comic book movie

• Like 3

I need a Goldblum comeback. And no, ID2 doesn't count. Bring him back for JP5 and cast him as the villain in a comic book movie

He's killing it in those Apartments.com commercials.

:ph34r:

• Like 2

I guess so. Baumer and Cjohn are bashing the shit out of it. Turning into big hypocrites.

Because, you know, it is totally the first time me and Baumer bash The Avengers. I was never a fan (never liked the first very much, this 2nd is a bit better but not by much)and always said it here and Baumer trashed Age of Ultron in epic fashion (and the movie deserves the trashing).

Edited by CJohn

I didn't knew I needed this, but after reading it, holy fuck yes I totally want it to happen :lol:

Edited by CJohn

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Man creates dinosaurs again.  Dinosaurs eat man again. God dies from laughing.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

TIME TO UPDATE THE THREAD TITLE

Fucking insane.

This COULD potentially hit $180m with a $75m Friday.

If that happens, I would have to think that it would have to beat AOU domestically, Summer legs alone should ensure it gets better legs.

• Like 1