K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Shame Shia is a parody now. He was a rare case of child star succesfully transitioning into an adult career. Hilary Duff was more popular than Shia in the Disney days, but do you ever hear of her now? He had a career in the bag and is screwing it up.

Last I heard about her was that she was on Tinder

Too bad Pratt wasn't the action star he is today in 2007-2008. He would've made a much more convincing son to Indy than Shia did and would already be set up to take the helm of the franchise, as a new character that wouldn't have to mimic Ford's depiction of Indy.

• Like 1

Shia had a chance to become a bigger star but his personal life took over. I dont think any studio is going to take a chance on him at this point unless he does some major image repair.

I know :(

I need him to have a comeback

Shame Shia is a parody now. He was a rare case of child star succesfully transitioning into an adult career. Hilary Duff was more popular than Shia in the Disney days, but do you ever hear of her now? He had a career in the bag and is screwing it up.

Hilary is a young woman, so she has it tougher getting good roles. But she also isnt a very good actress so that makes a huge difference. Her shelf-life wasnt long. 

What's the forum record for the most pages for a Weekend thread?

Back when derailments were allowed, I think threads used to reach 400-500 pages easily, even on slower weekends 100 pages was a given thanks to Finnish pizza and Pokemon.

Back when derailments were allowed, I think threads used to reach 400-500 pages easily, even on slower weekends 100 pages was a given thanks to Finnish pizza and Pokemon.

This. Different times...

Picachu-crying-pokemon.gif

• Like 1

Rightfully so. At least here people are talking about movies. That kind of crap should not be allowed