K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

If it has the same percentage increase as TA1, it will reach $71.5m...T-Rex says I want MORE...

I am hoping for a 65m. Remember last year when th hunger games was he only 100 OW. In 2 1/2 months we already have had 3 150m OW.

Your expectations are gonna make the real numbers look like shit. Fuck you all :lol:

Anything below Opening Weekend Record and I'm not going to watch this in theaters anymore. Would be so underwhelming.

Your expectations are gonna make the real numbers look like shit. Fuck you all :lol:

Isn't that the way of of this site? When tomorrow's estimate comes in at $195M, we'll get a bunch of "what went wrong?" and "Jurassic World will have no legs. $425M max!" type posts :P

I am hoping for a 65m. Remember last year when th hunger games was he only 100 OW. In 2 1/2 months we already have had 3 150m OW.

TF4.

Never forget :lol: 

• Like 3

I was born on the year JP was released in theaters. I remember seeing it at home a few years after. It was my first live action movie ever, I believe :wub:

aahh you old man yu lol. Are you loving the comeback. Im hearjp music and the new record annoucement in my ears right now. Come on jp. You son of bitch!!# we have a trex!!

I was born on the year JP was released in theaters. I remember seeing it at home a few years after. It was my first live action movie ever, I believe  :wub:

I think the first time I saw JP was at my dad's house, when I was six or seven. I remember it scaring the daylights out of me.