K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Saw it again with my mom.

It got much better the second time around.

The last 20 minutes are still the most glorious cinematic experience I have ever had. I am so watching this in theatres one more time.

95/100

I thought it was odd that in JW

No one seemed to care about all the people getting massacred by the dinosaurs. Shouldn't BDH's character have been more worried about those people getting killed? I don't think there was even a scene of her feeling guilty about not evacuating the park.

No. Nop. This is not gonna happen here. Just no. I don't need this bullshit in my life. Not on this weekend.

This didn't have nearly the same hype leading up as TDK, TDKR Avengers or Ultron (or even Furious 7 I'd say).  This is a movie people became aware of and just decided to go see without talking about it that much.

My impression at least.

No one seemed to care about all the people getting massacred by the dinosaurs. Shouldn't BDH's character have been more worried about those people getting killed? I don't think there was even a scene of her feeling guilty about not evacuating the park.

on the opposite end of that I'm really disappointed I didn't get to see more people get eaten. I thought the death of bdh's assistant was brutal and awesome. more parts like that plz

• Like 3

Don't worry, Captain America will make sure we all know he feels really bad about the bystander who got killed during his fight with Iron Man next May.

• Like 1

Mid June is not mid july though. ;)

We have essentially zero data for how a large pre-Fathers Day weekend drops on Monday. Sub-50% is definitely on the table.

Edited by cory

basically the ultron third act would have been better if the internet hadn't SUDDENLY decided they cared about the lives of CG extras in blockbusters because they needed MORE reasons to hate man of steel.

It was one of the most stupid things I have ever witnessed in my life. I understand one scene. Not an entire movie dedicated to that, like Ultron did. They were beating a dead worse. I wanted to scream OK I GET IT THE CIVILIANS ARE IMPORTANT STOP WITH THIS SHIT during the final battle.