K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

How is that sexist?

An established Women who sees her extended  family and thinks about having her own family? 

It is more about a rather long standing theme of a person having great material wealthy or great accomplishment but sees greater happiness in having a family. This is something that we have seen in countless films with MALES AND FEMALES.

Edited by Lordmandeep

"Rexy, also known as Rexie, is the Tyrannosaurus rex from the first Jurassic Park film, the 4th film and novel, as well as Jurassic Park: The Game. At 43 feet long and 17 feet tall, she is one of the most famous dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park franchise"

Dude. Don't go quoting wikipedia articles that use a fucking video game as a source.

I asked if you had seen it because clearly JP stated that the dinos did not stay as females. And fuck the novel, we're talking about the film.

Dude. Don't go quoting wikipedia articles that use a fucking video game as a source.

I asked if you had seen it because clearly JP stated that the dinos did not stay as females. And fuck the novel, we're talking about the film.

It's unclear whether the T-Rex had changed gender or not. I think it's fine to consider her a "she", pending any specific evidence.

I don't know why you are arguing about this. Rexy is female, this was established in the first movie, everyone knows it, so just stop.