K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Just because people only cared about dinosaurs, it doesn't mean JW wasn't lecturing them. It just went over their thick heads.

Jurassic Park has always been about lecturing and taking an almost sadistic glee of displaying mankind being munched by their very own hubris.

People want likeable characters.. explosions...cool action...a menacing villain and good looking women.

Also a interesting story does not hurt.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I swear reading comprehension is dead.

It was invalidated because he was wrong and buying in to the latest latest PC Police poutrage that has been suffocating social media for months. I don't care what anyone says, it's simply classless to publicly trash another artist's work and even accuse it of bigotry, and when it's not even out yet. I don't care who he is and what movie he was talking about. The movie then making more than his project is just enjoyable karma.

You are literally just going HIS OPINION IS WRONG SO FUCK HIM! I mean, you get that, right?

Holy cow. That's huge for my country!

To think, my prediction of 400M OW was considered crazy and way above everyone else, and I was still miles off. This movie has put all of us in a blender and drank us for breakfast.