K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Also...if there is one thing that kind of bums me out (I haven't watched the film yet) is that there are no feathered dinosaurs. What a shame. A golden opportunity for art to give a lot of voice to science...so it sucks they didn't go for at least being somewhat accurate. 

They justify the lack of accuracy in the movie.

Edited by CJohn

If there is a lot of nostalgia helping JW do really good does that mean Terminator could actually do better than expected?

Nah, that is gonna bomb.

Also...if there is one thing that kind of bums me out (I haven't watched the film yet) is that there are no feathered dinosaurs. What a shame. A golden opportunity for art to give a lot of voice to science...so it sucks they didn't go for at least being somewhat accurate. 

They actually adress this in the movie.

Nobody wants to see big versions of these

funny-gif-little-birds-running.gif

Edit: okay gif fail

Edited by Ozymandias

Well the film has a in-story reason why the Dinosaurs aren't accurate.

If they up the ante for the sequel and get Pratt back, then OW record will be in play.

Pratt + BDH + Goldblum + Sam Neill + Laura Dern + Tea Leoni + William H Macy

You know you want to see it

• Like 1

How many movie events (350m + dom) a summer can have ?

We already have 2.

If you mean this year, then there can be a third one in the form of MINIONS.

If you mean how many 350+ are possible - adjusted, 2007 had 4 movies over 350M, plus a fifth at 344M.

Minor spoiler:

Dr. Wu explains in the film that the dinosaurs aren't scientifically accurate and part engineered because of incomplete gene sequences that needed to be filled in.

Pratt + BDH + Goldblum + Sam Neill + Laura Dern + Tea Leoni + William H Macy

You know you want to see it

Take the last two out and we are talking about a potential 500M+ movie DOM.

Edited by CJohn

If you mean this year, then there can be a third one in the form of MINIONS.

If you mean how many 350+ are possible - adjusted, 2007 had 4 movies over 350M, plus a fifth at 344M.

Sorry, out of likes today.

• Like 1