K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Anyway that wont happen. I think 180m at best. But for once I will go with excel. If they up the ante for the sequel and get Pratt back, then OW record will be in play.

Pratt or not, I don't think a sequel will get anyewhere close to JW. It's the same story andI said it before: JW grabbed the perfect premise and Plot of the first movie, that's as big as it could go in this franchise. There's just no room for a better story in this franchise, the first trilogy is the proof.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Man creates dinosaurs again.  Dinosaurs eat man again. God dies from laughing.

God didn't create anything and was created by man.

• Like 1

Okay so $150-170, sounds freaking amazing. This is the BO I love, the surprise runs. I hate run of the mill, we all called it type of runs. Fun fun times ahead for BO tracking.

With 75 opening day, 180 is very much on the table.

56.5 (flat without Thursday)

48 (-15%)

179.5...fudge away Universal

Well, I guess it was okay.

It had moments that were exciting and funny and whatnot, but as a whole it felt half-baked. None of the character motivations were really developed enough to make me care.

In a few weeks, I may have forgotten about most of it. Kinda like AoU.

Just got back from seeing JW. Holy hell, that was an experience. The action was awesome, the special effects were pretty good, and the so-called product placement, didn't bother me at all.

Just a great time overall, and the climax was amazing.

• Like 2

Stan the Man. Pretty strong testament to him and the guys at ILM in the 90's that JP1's dinos arguably look better than the new ones...22 freaking years later!

not this argument again...

Just got back from seeing JW. Holy hell, that was an experience. The action was awesome, the special effects were pretty good, and the so-called product placement, didn't bother me at all.

Just a great time overall, and the climax was amazing.

Yaaaaasss. Stan, baby.

tumblr_inline_npctzmBspX1t2zszh_500.gif

• Like 2