K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Think about how iconic and memorable RDJ is with the character of Iron Man, or Evans is with the role of Cap, or Pratt is with StarLord, or Harrison Ford is with the character of Indy (or Han). And now realize that Pratt did that to StarLord in just one movie.

I don't understand what you mean. RDJ made Tony Stark iconic in just one movie too.

• Like 1

Only if something went wrong.

Under performing to the forum/internet expectations is not going wrong.

And BTW... dude was just fucking  following the guidelines laid down by Shawn/WB.  I'll tolerate no personal attacks on Neo.

lol

• Like 1

And I just noticed that none of the 15 questions relate to JW. baumer didn't even know where to start :lol:

I'm actually pretty surprised. On MOS weekend we had 25 questions some worth 2k. That's a usual big weekend for the game.

Can we do WWW Threads??? When Neo was around, you dare even do one of those threads and he damn well locked it every time.. Dude was fucking annoying..

If Ant-Man underperforms, some one should make a Disney Summer 2015 WWW Thread.

The Answer is of course Universal.

I'm actually pretty surprised. On MOS weekend we had 25 questions some worth 2k. That's a usual big weekend for the game.

Nobody really saw this movie as a major player. I remember back when I was just lurking, feeling surprised at how few clubs JW had. Also - nobody talked about it as a contender for highest 3 OW or totals... People just assumed it would not be a true contender.

This just turely proves Jurassic Parks popularity. I always said the fanbase is massive it's just also much more causal.

I'm not so sure that it's a specific fanbase as much as it's just a brilliant subject matter to make a movie about. It's what special effects were made for.

There could have been ZERO Jurassic Park movies before this, this could have been the very first one, and it still could have been huge. (Though perhaps not quite this big. Name recognition helps a little. Chris Pratt helps a little. It all adds up.)