kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

26 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

There's been some negative musings for months and there's a couple of seriously negative reactions on the last page. I am very excited for this and have just as much reason to think it's good as bad. But when in doubt, expect bad.

Also the clips are pretty meh, but that's actually totally expected because clips are always terrible.

You and I have fundamentally different approaches here. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

You and I have fundamentally different approaches here. :lol: 

There's no percentage in expecting things to be good most of the time. What is there to gain? If you expect good and it ends up good, then you just go "okay." If if you expect bad and it ends up bad, same deal. But if you expect bad and it ends up good, then you go "that's great!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

There's no percentage in expecting things to be good most of the time. What is there to gain? If you expect good and it ends up good, then you just go "okay." If if you expect bad and it ends up bad, same deal. But if you expect bad and it ends up good, then you go "that's great!"

General happiness? :) 

If you expect good and it ends up good, you go "great!" If you expect good and it ends up bad, you go "Oh well, too bad" and move on to the next thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

General happiness? :) 

If you expect good and it ends up good, you go "great!" If you expect good and it ends up bad, you go "Oh well, too bad" and move on to the next thing.

This shit is way too well adjusted and normal for me, man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Clay is right :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Looks like fox is going to have a very rough winter. Fall wasn't good either...summer was mixed bag. 

Here is hoping 2018 is wayyyyyy better.

?

This, Shape of Water, The Post and Three Billboards are all looking to do well.  Ferdinand and Greatest Showman are question marks but I wouldn't rule them out at all

• Like 2