#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

If Inside Out does $90 million I'm going to be floored. In addition to that, JW isn't slowing down at all. If the top two both end up over $90 million I'd argue this weekend is just as incredible, if not more incredible than last weekend.

• Like 3

can't believe the low end for JW on Friday is 31, wtf!?  700m might be in play if it ends up on the high end.

if that happened, it would be outgrossing the original movie adjusted. that'd be insane.

Honestly, I just woke up and logged on t this and don't have a clue as t why the other thread was locked.. Meltdown over JW kicking ass or what???

You don't want to know. Just go back and read the thread for yourself. You'll be rolling your eyes again and again. 

I estimate this thread will reach page 3 before people are at each others' throats again

The last thread got locked at just the wrong time. People said most things they had to say about the numbers in other threads. So of course this will get into a derailment spot very soon.

can't believe the low end for JW on Friday is 31, wtf!?  700m might be in play if it ends up on the high end.

Colin Trevorrow fanboys are gonna be a thing soon. I'm trying to let that sink in

• Like 3

You don't want to know. Just go back and read the thread for yourself. You'll be rolling your eyes again and again. 

Oh, calm your tits. For goodness' sake, you make it sound like we were discussing hentai or something. 

Honestly, I just woke up and logged on t this and don't have a clue as t why the other thread was locked.. Meltdown over JW kicking ass or what???

We can't talk about it!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Oh, calm your tits. For goodness' sake, you make it sound like we were discussing hentai or something. 

It wasn't as bad as hentai, but still it wasn't good. You guys  weren't discussing something that was necessary to a thread about weekend numbers. It was just plain mad. 

Edited by Insidearcher