#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

i know what's going on guys based on twitter reaction there are spillover from the two movies lol sold out JW going to IO and vice versa :D

They feed themselves ahah

It's the perfect storm.

Here's how it's stacking in my neck of the woods:

Jurassic World

6/12 - 4490

6/19 - 1641

Inside Out - 2079

JW seems to be dropping hard in your theater. 

I expect Ted 2 will have a good opening but not so good legs.

Eh! If it's not as good as the first, which it probably won't be, I could see that happening. 

Edited by Insidearcher

Btw, this got released today in Portugal. It is shockingly exactly what I expected as a final poster for this movie :lol: 

11427753_909214949121375_691983805151692

PAC MAN:The Movie is all it is. Gonna be fun.

And is it just me or was there a Pac Man movie announced for 2007? I swear there was.

• Like 1

Here's how it's stacking in my neck of the woods:

Jurassic World

6/12 - 4490

6/19 - 1641

Inside Out - 2079

Go IO! So happy this movie is doing well. The curse of the 60-70m Pixar original OW is broken.

• Like 2

Sorry guys, but I think Pixels is going to have horrible, horrible legs.

Mostly because I still think it'll be a horrible, horrible movie. Still can't trust Sandler.

Im with you, I think its being overestimated. Right now im only predicting 40m/130m just because somehow Sandler still has a fanbase who watch his shit movies. 

I think Ant-Man will out-open and out-gross it.

Edited by babz06

Also those underestimating Ted 2 will be in for a massive surprise next weekend. Adults haven't had anything since Mad Max a month ago to watch and there has been no R-rated comedy since Get Hard in March. Lack of selection for certain demo = big breakout for next movie to come out catering to that demo. 60-70m OW for Ted 2 easy.

• Like 2