#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

I literally get the feeling that wiz khalifa wrote that in about 10 minutes while he was taking a shit or something. I mean it's a nice sentiment but not much else.

Probably, considering they straight up stole the melody from a near 10 year old Rob Thomas song:

I will trek out to Los Angeles in a dark suit and black armband.

If his family lets me into his funeral, I'll say I was wrong. If they're sane and they keep the mourning for family and friends, then it proves the point.

James Horner, or Steven Spielberg, or Colin Trevorrow, or Chris Pratt, or Robin Williams, or Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson are total strangers. We like the shit they sell, but they don't care about you, they don't even know you, and wouldn't want to know you.

And it is well-established scentific theory that you don't care about them, either.

Get in touch with reality.

I may be a complete stranger to James Horner and he may be a complete stranger to me, but his music has touched me in ways few people on this earth have. I'm sure many other people who appreciate film feel the same way as that.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Edited by Spottswoode
  • Like 13

Thankfully there's an ignore feature for a reason. 

hey Telemachos, do you have access to stats that tell you which posters are the most ignored on this board?

That must be a funny list to look at.

I may be a complete stranger to James Horner and he may be a complete stranger to me, but his music has touched me in ways few people on this earth have. I'm sure many other people who appreciate film feel the same was as that.

So I'll feel bad about this and you can go fuck yourself m'kay?

Drag him, babe.

M6xhKiQ.gif

• Like 1

I may be a complete stranger to James Horner and he may be a complete stranger to me, but his music has touched me in ways few people on this earth have. I'm sure many other people who appreciate film feel the same way as that.

So I'll feel bad about this and you can go fuck yourself m'kay?

james horner was the name of the dino-expert Spielberg used for JP aswell

Edited by vonGneisenau