#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

I'm saying they feel nothing, save for the tinge of excitement they get knowing there's an opportunity to strike a pose as a morally sensitive person.

They can take all the sad face selfies and list all the movies/songs/playoff games they enjoyed from such-and-such.  Cool.  I don't believe for a second they have an empathetic bond with these people.  (And if they do, they're probably schizophrenics.)

I'm saying they feel nothing, save for the tinge of excitement they get knowing there's an opportunity to strike a pose as a morally sensitive person.

And that's nothing like you taking the opportunity to show everyone that you don't give a shit, right?

• Like 10

They can take all the sad face selfies and list all the movies/songs/playoff games they enjoyed from such-and-such.  Cool.  I don't believe for a second they have an empathetic bond with these people.  (And if they do, they're probably schizophrenics.)

You do not get to decide what other people do and don't feel.

You do not get to decide what other people do and don't feel.

Duh, otherwise I'd have made 1999 Angelina Jolie fall in love with me.

What's your point?  That these people really DO feel emotional bonds with James Horner?  It's bogus, but you can go ahead and pretend it.  I'm not playing along, though.

What's your point? That these people really DO feel emotional bonds with James Horner? It's bogus, but you can go ahead and pretend it. I'm not playing along, though.

Fuck science its stupid. :) there you go

I was hoping it was a heart surgeon or civil engineer who was killed instead of a celebrity. 

Celebrities > Little People.

The irony being heart surgeons and civil engineers usually make obscene amounts of money and do not qualify as "little people."

• Like 1

What's your point?  That these people really DO feel emotional bonds with James Horner?  It's bogus, but you can go ahead and pretend it.  I'm not playing along, though.

My point is that in between "someone I knew and loved personally" and "complete stranger I don't really care about", there is a wide range of how much a person can care about someone. My point is that your claim of "they feel nothing, save for the tinge of excitement they get knowing there's an opportunity to strike a pose as a morally sensitive person" is both wrong and insulting.

Then maybe you should stop talking.

My advice to you.

xRgqdyD.gif

• Like 3