BadAtGender

Tuesday - IO 8.8, JW 7.4, Ted2 3.8 - Gopher Shoots and Scores!

RollingThunder who works in a bigtheater also posted this.

I think MM2 had very few showtimes and so its preview numbers will be tiny. But its gonna have huge OD.

TG on the other hand had huge amount of showtimes but did not do that great.

I am sensing 2.5m previews max at this point.

I got a like from RTH :-) So I am assuming I am close on previews

RTH's comment also reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction: "I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to put up shitty box office numbers in my presence." So says the box office god and so it shall be. :D

"You know what they call a boxoffice flop in Paris?"

• Like 1

RTH's comment also reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction: "I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to put up shitty box office numbers in my presence." So says the box office god and so it shall be. :D

"You know what they call a boxoffice flop in Paris?"

• Like 2

And even Cars 2 passed $190. That was in the summer, though. We haven't had a November Pixar release since 2004.

Dreamworks hasn't had much luck with November releases the last few years. Who knows?

Pixar isn't anything like Dreamworks, and there way more consistence. Plus unlike Dreamworks, Pixar has yet to have a flop. 

Technically, Arnold smiled in T2, but Cameron cut that scene out of the theatrical version. (Which I think was a good call, that scene was totally goofy too. Though at least the T2 version had a kind of charm which I cannot imagine Genisys has. Still was the right decision to cut it out, though.)

Edited by TServo2049