Gopher

Thursday #s- IO 4.25 JW 3.25 Mike 2.6 TS 2.4

What was Pitch Perfect 2's budget?

I'm sure Fifty Shades of Grey made them even more money than Pitch Perfect 2. Sold 500,000 DVDs here in the UK last week.

Edit: of course it did. Just realised Fifty Shades made double what PP2 did lol.

Edited by Krissykins

What was Pitch Perfect 2's budget?

I'm sure Fifty Shades of Grey made them even more money than Pitch Perfect 2. Sold 500,000 DVDs here in the UK last week.

Edit: of course it did. Just realised Fifty Shades made double what PP2 did lol.

They both made a.shit ton :lol: and one of them was actually really good

Minions over AOU WW??

Now, that would be shocking.

Around 1b is more likely.

Considering its breaking records in so many markets and definitely looks to have leggier run than AOU, it wont be that surprising. Of course Asia would be way weaker though China looks primed for 1B Yuan. But it will destroy AOU in europe and will do much better even in Latin America. So it does have a chance to beat AOU.

Saw TG last night. 7 of us in the theater total and reminded me, attendance-wise of Jupiter Ascending. Admittedly, that was JA's opening weekend making it a little sad.

You shouldn't be sad when bad movies do bad business.

• Like 1

Considering its breaking records in so many markets and definitely looks to have leggier run than AOU, it wont be that surprising. Of course Asia would be way weaker though China looks primed for 1B Yuan. But it will destroy AOU in europe and will do much better even in Latin America. So it does have a chance to beat AOU.

are we sure MInions is getting a China release??

Saw TG last night. 7 of us in the theater total and reminded me, attendance-wise of Jupiter Ascending. Admittedly, that was JA's opening weekend making it a little sad.

I caught Genysis the Friday of it's OW, so last Friday, at 7:30PM and the auditorium had roughly a dozen of the 200+ seats occupied. For a major brand bringing it's Arnold in the hole back so to speak, it's a dud. The returns continue to diminish from one Terminator to the next. The masses just don't want it any longer. Or, want something novel instead of the retreading that's been ongoing.

So 1b OS for Minions?? Sorry for Minions fans but I'd be so angry if that happened. Even a phenomenon like Frozen couldn't do that.