Gopher

Thursday #s- IO 4.25 JW 3.25 Mike 2.6 TS 2.4

Well, y'know, Minions is just SHOCKING by doing good preview numbers like it's the third film in a hugely successful franchise or something...

Minions will open huge, and fall HARD. Early reviews indicate is a kids only movie, adults won't be interested.

Minions will open huge, and fall HARD. Early reviews indicate is a kids only movie, adults won't be interested.

If it opens that huge (like $130m+ huge) it's going to make at least $350m. And I'm officially annoyed by it's popularity as I've never been a fan of these annoying yellow little noisy things. <_<

I've seen it and can assure you it's for kids. Very young kids. There isn't a single joke for adults.

I don't see many parents saying: "we took Jennifer to see Minions and it's just fantastic, you should go to see it".

• Like 1

If it opens that huge (like $130m+ huge) it's going to make at least $350m. And I'm officially annoyed by it's popularity as I've never been a fan of these annoying yellow little noisy things. <_<

It's the massive overexposure of the Minions. The Twinkie things are just everywhere! :lol:

I've seen it and can assure you it's for kids. Very young kids. There isn't a single joke for adults.

I don't see many parents saying: "we took Jennifer to see Minions and it's just fantastic, you should go to see it".

I think adults will go in expecting this like they were given with DM and DM2, but disappointed afterwards.