grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

37 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

You and 1% other folks probably think that. I love all comic book films and those sucked big time. Suicide Squad was better than both and it was average.

If Suicide Squad was average, I became curious of which editing, production design, photography etc... choice would have been needed to go on the below average scale for you.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

You and 1% other folks probably think that. I love all comic book films and those sucked big time. Suicide Squad was better than both and it was average.

Nah, not 1%. 

See, everyone’s different, I don’t really love comic book films and I thought Suicide Squad was the worst of the DCEU bunch. 

Different strokes for different folks. 

I also enjoyed the Disney animated films when I was a kid, but none of the remakes have been worth more than a 6/10 imo.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Well, the toxicity of those who are not thrileed with the live reamkes of classic animated films sort of balances the mindless worship of them by the Disney fanboys.

And I have not seen much hate for the whole series of films; it's just that Aladdin does not look very good at this point.

And I see we have another fanboy who is used to fan sites where nothing critical is allowed.

Who are you to decide what is mindless? And isnt liking something better than hating? Gtfo with hate TTVOMJ

I can’t stand for all this SS trash talk when it’s probably the best CBM of 2016.

Also why are we talking CBMs in the Aladdin thread?

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

genuinely can't think of a comic book movie that's worse than suicide squad.

I know right? Atleast you can laugh at Batman & Robin, Elekra, Catwoman and Co. Atleast you can find some enjoyment in those film with some alcohol and friends.

Suicide Squad though is pure pain.

Edited by Brainbug

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Fant4stic Four.

there aren't really any redeeming qualities in it but honestly that movie, as well as justice league, is a different kind of mess where i just felt sorry for it while watching it like its a wounded animal that needed to be put down.

suicide squad on the other hand is a movie where the direction asked of every possible creative decision seems to have been "how can we make this as annoying as possible?". fant4stic is bad in a way where it's just kinda... there... being dull. suicide squad is bad in a way that's constantly poking you and won't shut the fuck up.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Well, the toxicity of those who are not thrileed with the live reamkes of classic animated films sort of balances the mindless worship of them by the Disney fanboys.

And I have not seen much hate for the whole series of films; it's just that Aladdin does not look very good at this point.

And I see we have another fanboy who is used to fan sites where nothing critical is allowed.

Disagreement, disapproval, and legitimate critical takes are "toxic" and we're all bad, low down, no good people for expecting more than half-ass remakes out of a huge corporation that essentially owns the global box office.

3 hours ago, Barnack said:

If Suicide Squad was average, I became curious of which editing, production design, photography etc... choice would have been needed to go on the below average scale for you.

Oh no barnack I mean average in general for someone who is skewed towards comicbook movies. BVS was worse and JL was pure trash. I tried to rewatch both and failed to do so. I rewatched Suicide Squad on an airline flight. I mean it was good enough to not make me change....not sure I'd watch it again.

In comparison to good comic book movies all 3 of those suck to different degrees. JL is Green lantern level.

Edited by cdsacken

56 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

genuinely can't think of a comic book movie that's worse than suicide squad.

Bvs and JL. Great expectations and they absolutely failed in everyway. Failed so bad it stopped man of steel 2 and damaged DC brand severely.